Saturday, September 5, 2015

My best friend, her best friend

This is a little out of order, but I couldn't pass this by... it was such a special time for us!  Before we knew we would have to move out of our big house by the beach, we had already made plans with my best friend from college and her family to come visit before school was even out for the kids.  In our town house, we had plenty of space for company... and living right on the beach, it was the perfect vacation spot!! :)

I should have been packing.  Lara offered to help me pack; and truly, next to my mom, she's the one I knew could help me the most.  She's amazing like that.  But with only two weeks left before the move, Wes and I decided we wanted to make sure we enjoyed this time with Brad, Lara, and Emma to the fullest.  And we did!

Emma and Carolina are just 8 months apart.  It was so special watching my daughter with the daughter of my best friend.  We vacationed together when we were on STAS, and the girls talk on Skype every once in a while.  But even after being apart for so long, they still have this connection.  It melts my heart, and I pray they keep it over the years!

Just had to share the sweetness...
Playing at Gulliver's Park


Talking to the police on horseback in the park

Front row seats at the Dolphin show!

Carolina got chosen to pet the dolphins!!
Her dream come true!!






It's hard to believe that our friendship began 20 years ago in a college dorm.  What memories Lara and I have together! ... and now these memories include our own sweet girlies... 
sharing this same bond.  
Precious.


No comments:

Post a Comment