Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas

Christmas morning, the kids slept in, which was a first... I guess because they were up so late the night before. :)  We spent Christmas day just with our family, and it was so nice to just relax and not have to be anywhere.  We opened gifts and had a big breakfast together.  We played games all day and watched a movie... we had "finger foods" for dinner, and just had some relaxing family time.
Somehow, we have misplaced our stockings... in the midst of the move to Spain, we lost a box somewhere!  I'm hoping it is still in storage back in the States and not literally missing.  It was so crazy when we were crating everything, I'm hoping it got put in the wrong stack, and is sitting safe and sound in Virginia. :)  It's a small box with all our stockings (personalized by a friend of mine!), my tree skirt, and a couple other Christmas decorations.  Oh, well... until we go Stateside, we'll make due with these dollar-store stockings. :)



My Babies!! :) ... ok, not babies at all, but I still feel like it!

The boys each have their own soccer balls now... and they are SO used! :)



This baby goes everywhere with us, and I often end up carrying her... so we decided to get Carolina a baby carrier for Christmas.  Now she can strap her in, and she won't get tired of holding her! :)  She thought it was a great idea.  We'll see if it actually works. :)

My parents got Jonathan a really cool scooter for Christmas.  It has big wheels and a kick stand... big things for a 6 yr old! ;)

One of our new games... SORRY Sliders.  It's a Lightning McQueen theme, and the boys had a blast.

Somebody told me the other day that Carolina looks just like me, but blond.  I can see that in this picture. :)  My sweet baby girl brings so much JOY into our world!

You can't see it, but Carolina got a microphone for Christmas.  She was singing a Christmas carol for her cousins on Skype... the best way to do a family Christmas from overseas!! :)

... and of course, Jonathan had to try out his scooter...



No comments:

Post a Comment